Beta Waitlist: Get ready for Papers AI
Since our inception, our team’s focus has been eliminating the administrative strain and information overload associated with research. Today, the advancements that are rapidly evolving in the AI space have sparked new opportunities. New ideas. New ways we can take that same, original imperative and reach new possibilities for real-time, in-depth analysis, summarization, and contextual understanding of scholarly articles.
Following our own internal tests and trials, we’re here – thrilled to be able to give a sneak peek to a group of current Papers users who are keen to experience a completely new way to:
- Extract key insights
- Contextualize complex jargon
- Define specific terminology
- Grasp context – and implications
- Identify research gaps
- Elevate academic proficiency
We’re opening up our AI Assistant beta test through the month of August. To apply, submit your request and if your application is selected, the AI Assistant will be added to your Papers account.
As a beta tester, you’ll receive:
- Early Access: Get a sneak peek into our revolutionary Papers AI features and explore its groundbreaking features before the official launch.
- Influence Development: Your feedback and insights will play a vital role in shaping the final version. Help us refine the Papers AI functionality to make it even more impactful on your research workflows.
- Exclusive Rewards: As a token of appreciation for your valuable input, you’ll be eligible to receive exclusive rewards and perks once the beta test concludes.
Joining our beta test waitlist is your chance to be at the forefront of reference management innovation and have a real impact on the future of Papers. While we can’t offer this functionality to everyone just yet, we could not be more excited to be able to gather your feedback and input to roll out more functionality and features this fall.
If you’re not a Papers user currently, we still want to hear from you so we can stay in touch and let you know as soon as the AI Assistant is publicly available.
We hope to see your application to be a beta tester soon. Have questions? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions for the AI Assistant to learn more.