This week we’ve got both a new Android and iOS app updates available!
The Android app is all grown up with the addition of the following much-anticipated features:
- PDF search and annotation tools (highlights, notes; sync your library to view existing annotations)
- ReadCube-exclusive Enhanced PDF – tappable inline citations/authors, hyperlinked reference lists, automatically attached supplements
- Import PDFs from other apps (e.g. mobile web browser, email)
- Performance improvements, including memory usage
- Bug fixes and optimizations, including library sorting, PDF download/display
The iOS update has a few important noteworthy optimizations as well:
- We squashed the bug with annotation saving. You now no longer need to click back to close the article to save your annotation.
- Some users reported with funny stuff happening to the PDF Notes editor box closing randomly – that’s all fixed too.
- Added last author sort and fixed an issue with sorting by last name
- Improved searching within PDFs
- Improvements to sync
If you have any questions or issues updating your apps – don’t hesitate to drop us a note at [email protected]