Keep your research life in sync
Papers revolutionizes the way you deal with your research documents. It allows you to search for them, download and organize them together with supplementary material, allows you to read them full screen, keep notes, cite them in your favorite word processor, share them with your colleagues, and much much more. Welcome to your personal library of research!
Papers for Windows now syncs with Papers for Mac and Papers for iOS! Your library can be made available to each of your computers and iOS devices. If you add or edit an article the change will be copied automatically using Dropbox. If you've got a free Dropbox account, then you can sync.
Papers has built-in repositories for searching and organizing patents from different sources. The new organization features of Papers then makes it easier to organize them consistently. It is also easy to retrieve any relevant patent later again, using Papers full-text search, or smart collections.
Import and organize
Found interesting content on the internet? Staying organized just takes one step! Import your favorite content directly to Papers. This will help you save those interesting online articles.
Write and cite
Manuscript, email, or presentation. Entering citations has never been easier. Citations lets you format your document using one of over 6,300 citation styles.
Read your documents full-screen, and zoom in further if you would like to. Easy navigation bars help you jump to the right page, right away. Go into full-screen from anywhere, anytime, even while previewing your documents.
What's new in Papers for Windows
- Sync your library across devices using Dropbox. Works with Papers 3 for Mac, Papers for Windows, and Papers 3 for iOS.
- Major improvements to speed and responsiveness.
- Added support for importing Papers archives (
.pprsformat). Works with archives exported with Papers 2 for Mac or later.
- Added Twitter support for sharing papers.
- Added support for watched folders. When turned on, Papers will automatically add new articles to the library.
- Automatically updates citation styles.
- BibTeX exporter can export in "full, complete, or minimal" formats, and using journal titles or abbreviations.
- Microsoft Windows XP or later.
Copyright © 2001 - 2014: Mekentosj B.V. Van Godewijckstraat 30 3311GX Dordrecht, The Netherlands. KvK Amsterdam 34282675. All rights reserved.
Mekentosj B.V. is part of Springer Science+Business Media.
iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Mac are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.